There emerges from her bellies a drink, varying in colours, in it is a healing for the people. Indeed, in that is a sign for a people who give thought]. Quran 16:69.
The Prophet(PBUH) said: “Honey is a remedy for every illness and the Quran is a remedy for all illness of the mind.
Therefore, I recommend to your both remedies, the Quran and Honey”. Bukhari.
First and foremost, Honey has been mentioned in the Quran and Hadith as a healing for mankind. Honey has been used since ancient times as medicine and more recently has become an alternative to modern day medicine. Scientific studies have given such recognition after numerous laboratory testing and research.
Raw honey contains 22 amino acids, 27 minerals and 5,000 enzymes. Minerals include iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium and selenium. Vitamins found in honey include vitamin B6, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and niacin. In addition, the nutraceuticals contained in raw honey help neutralize damaging free radical activity.
Our honey is unpasteurized and cold pressed to ensure the quality of honey remains in tact. It is derived traditionally with absolutely no heating or chemicals used. Our selection of Yemeni honey has been tried and tested for centuries to treat many ailments and has succeeded in doing so. We have listed some of the traditional uses below;
● Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal properties
● Natural aphrodisiac
● Aids fertility
● Heals infected wounds and burns, surgical wounds (incl. C-section)
● Boosts energy levels
● Improves brain health
● Reduces gastrointestinal inflammation
● Inhibits up to 60 species of bacteria, including MRSA and MSSA
● Regulates blood sugar levels
● Powerful antioxidant
● Treats burns
● Clears the skin and aids in getting rid of acne
● Provides temporary relief for scalp issues
● Promotes the growth of good bacteria in the intestines
● Helps with gum disease. (Dilute honey to use as a mouthwash.)
● Aids weight loss
● Relieves cold and flu symptoms
● Reduces inflammation and pain
● Aids indigestion and acid reflux
● Cures toothache. (Make a paste using honey and cinnamon and apply to aching tooth.)
● Aids insomnia
● Fights infections
● Aids digestive problems such as constipation and diareah
● Promotes speedy recovery after childbirth
● Strengthens the immune system
● Promotes general health and vitality
Your quality of life can be enhanced when utilizing the many benefits that raw honey contains. As a curative for common ailments, as a natural sweetener in foods and drinks, a beauty nutrient or antibacterial agent, its uses are endless.