Harvested from the prominent sacred Sidr tree and protected through traditional beekeeping practices by people deeply passionate about preserving its purity.
Those with knowledge know it for its priceless characteristic of holistic healing. Its long history of benefits are widely understood in the Arabian Peninsula and are undisputed by those that have experienced its healing effects.
Reputation - The Superfood for Ultimate Health Benefits
Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said,
“This black seed is a cure for every disease except death.” (Bukhari).
It was also mentioned in the Bible as the curative ‘black seed’.
Archeological studies report that black cumin seeds have been found in several sites from ancient Egypt, including in the tomb of Egyptian Pharaoh, Tutankhamun.
Did you know that this powerful seed was also used by the Asians, the Persians, and the Romans for culinary and medicinal purposes.
Black Seeds are famous for their healing properties. They contain things like:
- linoleic acid (an essential fatty acid) and palmitic acid (most commonly found in palm oil and butter)
- amino acids, arginine (great for circulation and oxygen to our cells)
- aspartate, and glutamate.
- iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus, thiamin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, and calcium
Consumption Method -
- Sprinkle a pinch of black seeds to your spoon of sidr honey and enjoy as is.
- Drizzle a spoon of sidr honey to your morning yoghurt and granola bowl and sprinkle some black seeds ontop.
- Add both ingredients to your favourite smoothie.
- Make a pot of black seed tea, add a spoon of sidr honey to your cup once warm.
- Spread avocado on your toast, drizzle a spoon of sidr all over, then sprinkle a pinch of black seeds ontop and enjoy.
- Cut up your favourite fruit, drizzle a spoon of sidr honey all over then sprinkle a pinch of black seeds ontop.
Medical Disclaimer -
www.sacredhoney.com.au contains general medical information. None of the information on this website is intended to replace sound medical advice, nor is it recommended for people to stop their prescribed medication(s).